Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Living alone and loving it



My brother, who's been staying with me for the last ten twelve years (forgot the 2 years at my former place!), has taken advantage of the soft real estate market here in the Bay Area and bought his own pad. He's moving out at the end of the month, which means I'll be back to living alone starting in November. I'm looking forward to it. I love my brother like a brother, but it's time for us to take our broken wings and learn to fly again (that's Mr. Mister to you!)

What this means to you, the far-flung readers of this blog, is that I'll soon have a guest bedroom with its own guest bathroom. So if you need a place to stay in the East Bay with good freeway (right off the 580) and transit access (near two BART stations and convenient to all three Bay Area airports), look no further!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one are you, Liam or Noel?

Steve said...

I'm the older brother, so I guess I'm Noel.

Sue T. said...

Wow, Joe & I also have an available guest suite now, so there'll be room here for visitors too! Party in the East Bay!