Thursday, September 4, 2008

Take two cue Howard

Even when the football game is over and the A's are losing 9-1 (to the frickin' Royals!), it's still not a good idea to start watching the Republican convention unless you want to turn into Howard Beale.



Bad baseball and Republican speeches makes me as mad as he..
a community organizer scorned!

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

No comments: