Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Banyak bagus Barack!


Four years ago, after Barack Obama made his keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic convention, I thought that the Democrats had chosen the wrong candidate.  Four years later, I think they've chosen the right candidate.

It seems like I've spent my entire life voting against people in presidential elections (mostly against George Bushes), and it's really exciting to finally be able to vote for someone!  Like his lovely wife, I'm proud of my country for the first time in my adult life, but I'm trying to hold my excitement for the next five months. I'm hoping to really be proud of my country come November!

And since it won't be timely for much longer, here's one last chance to watch "Hillary 4 U And Me".

It's a catchy tune with a good beat, and numbers and letters substituting for words, just like the young kids do in their teletext messages! How did she lose this nomination with a campaign song like that?   

No comments: