Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fotos y Recuerdos


I've uploaded a batch of photos from my trip to my flickr page where interested parties can view them. Unfortunately I'm not much of a photographer even with the best equipment, and didn't borrow my brother's higher end digital camera for this trip, so I was stuck with my own cheapie camera.

Also, I forgot to bring my camera lots of places where I should have, so I didn't get that many photos this time. I forgot to take my camera for my first day driving through France, and in Barcelona, I took the camera on my tour of Camp Nou stadium and Las Ramblas, but forgot to bring it the following day when I rented a bike and rode up the beach. I didn't want to lug the camera on my bike, which was probably for the best, because it would have been a bit awkward to be riding through acres of beaches full of topless sunbathers while carrying a camera!

Things I missed while I was gone: The A's swept the Red Sox this weekend, including a one-hitter by Justin Duchscherer on Sunday. And Hillary Clinton didn't get eliminated from the Democratic race, but did invoke RFK in '68 (again) to explain why she's still in the race. Plus I missed one week and one day of work, but I can't really say I missed that, Bob. I missed a lot of meetings, but there were still more meetings to attend when I headed back to work today.

1 comment:

flasshe said...

.I didn't want to lug the camera on my bike, which was probably for the best, because it would have been a bit awkward to be riding through acres of beaches full of topless sunbathers while carrying a camera!

You should've thought of your (male) readers, Steve. For shame!