Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sixtagged Blue

As a rite of taggage, I've been tagged by Summervillain..

The rules are this

Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says "you’re tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
Six Weird Things About Me
  1. I didn't learn to drive a car until I was in my 20s.
  2. I nearly always choose three right turns over one left turn.
  3. I've been to more foreign countries (42) than US states (37).
  4. I still own more pre-recorded tapes than CDs.
  5. For CDs, I prefer digipaks to jewel cases.
  6. I take cable TV mostly for The Food Network and The Golf Channel.

Also, I don't know six bloggers who haven't already been tagged..

1 comment:

Tim Walters said...

Substitute "LPs" for "cassettes" and I share weirdnesses 1, 4, and 5 with you. Does that mean I'm half as weird as you are?