Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feeding The Fish

I had so much fun exploring the Flamin' Groovies in February that I tried to find another artist to explore for March. Someone with a deep discography of ten or twenty albums, most of which I own but many of which I don't listen to very often.

I finally came up with someone that fits that profile. An artist who's released (by my count) twenty studio albums in the last thirty years. His first full length album came out in April 1979, and his most recent album came out two weeks ago. An average of one album every 1.33 years. And I own all of them in various formats: fifteen on compact disc, most of the early ones on vinyl and/or cassette, and the last few last few as virtual files on my hard disk.

My Hot Rox artist of the month for March is this guy.. Over the course of this month, I'm going to listen to his entire catalog.



Eighties hair .. boy howdy!

No comments: