Thursday, January 10, 2008

We've got one year, what a surprise

This blog is one year old today.



During that time I've made 308 entries, or one every 1.185 days. I've also posted at least once every day since October 30th 2007, or 73 days in a row. I'm on track for blog365, which requires blogging every day for 2008, but I don't know if I'm up for that.

Right now my two blogging goals are to make it 100 days in a row (which would put me through the first week of February) and to outlast flasshe, who has also posted every day since October 30th, 2007.

Posting every day of the entire year just seems too much like a job..

2 comments:

flasshe said...

Posting every day of the entire year just seems too much like a job.

Amen, brother. I don't know how long I can keep it up, but I doubt it's going to be for the whole year. Which is why I haven't officially declared blog365 participation.

Congrats on your first year blogging anniversary! I've enjoyed your posts immensely, even if I don't always have time to comment on them.

And... oh yeah... I will crush you.

Anonymous said...

Happy blogday! That cupcake looks really really good.