Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thirty days

After being motivated by this entry in FlasshePoint, I've signed up for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) . The goal is to is post to your blog each day for the entire month of November.



Since starting this blog in January, I've never managed to crack 30 posts a month, and I thought this would be a good motivation to do this for November. October was my lightest month ever, mostly because I took the first part of the month "off" while I was away from home, but I'm not planning to go anywhere this month, so it shouldn't be too difficult to keep posting every day during November.

I'm looking forward to seeing "November(30)" in my blog archive come Saturday December 1st, so here's hoping I won't run out of things to say this month.

2 comments:

2fs said...

I've broken 30 only once (this past June), and I don't think I'll sign up lest I subject my five readers to "I had jello today" posts. True, if I decide that I want to post more, I can usually cough up something vaguely interesting (and in fact, in June once I got close to my previous high it did motivate me to post more), but...too much else going on in November for me.

flasshe said...

Steve, if anyone can do it, you can. And all of your posts will probably have some meat to them. Unlike... say... mine.