Thursday, March 1, 2007

I started the funniest joke in the world

An imaginary Bee Gees vs. Monty Python youtube mashup..



Narrator: This man is Robin Gibb... writer of jokes. In a few moments, he will have written the funniest joke in the world... and, as a consequence, he will die ... laughing.

RG: I started a joke, which started the whole world crying, but I didn't see that the joke was on me

Narrator: It was obvious that this joke was lethal... no one could read it and live ...

RG: Then I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing.

Policeman: I shall enter the house and attempt to remove the joke.

RG: And I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that I'd said.

Commentator: There goes a brave man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts in history.

RG: Til I finally died, which started the whole world living. Oh if I'd only seen, that the joke was on me

Commentator: This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley Road. Sudden ...violent ... comedy.

2 comments:

2fs said...

I like it - with video editing software, perhaps you could make the actual video. (Oh - it appears the Bee Gees video is Viacom Dios... And: dammit, my first capcha thingy here was "vummie" - much better than what's there now, which is "hokraaj" (I believe a "hokraaj" is an obscure Dutch S&M device.)

Steve said...

The "I Started a Joke" promo video was replaced by a live version. There are many youtubes of that song to choose from.. I was just seeing if I could run two youtubes at the same time