Friday, February 9, 2007

2006 Metamix


Continuing my "Friday On My Mind" five-song playlist tradition. Here are the five best tracks I discovered on other people's 2006 end-of-year mixes. My "2006 Metamix" if you will.
  1. Chris Brown - I Won't Ask Why
  2. Jonathan Coulton - Skullcrusher Mountain
  3. Figurines - The Wonder
  4. David Mead - Chatterbox
  5. Don McGlashan - Harbour Bridge
Artist links go to artist info and track links go to mp3s. The Chris Brown is from 125records and the Figurines song is from their site. The other three are hosted at esnips by me.

I may add a writeup for each track but don't have time right now. The comments are open (even anonymous ones) in case any original compilationists or fellow recipients of these compilations feel like giving their own writeups.

No comments: