Saturday, December 8, 2018

All I Want For Xmas

Here is my 2018 Holiday Playlist, one week late this year

ALL I WANT FOR XMAS - CHRISTMAS 2018
01. All I Want For Xmas (Just My Baby) (Pop Etc)
02. Brand New Christmas (Ronnie D'addario)
03. Wish List  ( Colin & Caroline)
04. All I Want for Christmas is You  ( The Dollyrots)
05. Every Single Christmas (JD McPherson)
06. Christmas Tears (The Hit Parade)
07. It's Almost Christmas Time (Karen Basset)
08. Christmas in Hollywood (Kat Meoz)
09. Hollywood Holiday (Dude York)
10. It's Christmastime (The Empty Hearts)
11. Christmas Time (Is My Favourite Time Of The Year) (Jeremy Neale)
12. Cross You Off My List (Lola Kirke)
13. Little Saint Nick (Best Coast)
14. All I Want For Christmas (Is To Be With You) (Lisa Prank & Seattle's Little Helpers)
15. New Christmas Hymn (The Minus 5)
16. Wake up Christmas (Lisa Mychols)
17. Oh Santa Claus!  (The Christmas Cards)
18. Coal in My Fishnet Stocking (Palmyra Delran)
19. Santa! Cross the Border! (Los Damn Ramblers)
20. Merry Christmas Time (Somerdale)
21. Helluva Christmas (The Tearaways)
22. Happy Christmas Song (Snow Coats)
23. I Want To Be Alone On Christmas (Testa Rosa)
24. Christmas Eve at Kroger (The Traveller)
25. All That I Want (The Weepies)
26. My Green Christmas Tree (The 60s Invasion)

(click the image to download)

Also available on Spotify

1 comment:

Steve said...

The Somerdale song was on last year's mix.. My bad.